A MESSAGE FROM OUR OWNERS
We have a lot of new procedures in place to make sure our center, operations, and staff are continuously prepared to safely welcome back our bowlers. Even with these enhanced measures in place, we understand and respect that not everyone will be comfortable getting back to bowling right away. When it's the right time for you, we'll be thrilled to see you on the lanes again!
We appreciate your patience as we adapt to changes and find the best way to accommodate our guests in this unpredictable time. Be sure to stay updated with our current hours of operation and daily pricing/specials on our website and social media pages.
Thank you for your continued support. It has meant the world to all of us at Strikers, and we look forward to having you back in our center!
Michael Ducat & Paul Barkley
Owners | Strikers Family Sportscenter
We've teamed up with our network of bowling and family entertainment center owners to share ideas and gain insight into the best practices and procedures to implement for our industry. After much research, planning, and training, we are confident in the protocols we have in place to ensure everyone feels comfortable coming to Strikers.
What to expect:
- Wearing masks and gloves
- Temperature check before each shift
- Commit to staying home if feeling unwell
- Highly-trained on all new procedures
- Continuously sanitized throughout the day
- Deep-cleaned every night after we close
- Operating at half capacity to allow for physical distancing between lanes
- Plexiglass barriers at front desk and snack bar
- Thoroughly sanitized after every use
- Inside and outside of shoes are sanitized then sealed in a plastic bag
- Each guest is given gloves then personally fitted for their bowling ball
- Entire outside of each bowling ball and three holes are sanitized
Our team is here to make sure you enjoy your visit and feel comfortable at our center. If there is something we can do to enhance your experience, please let us know!
We are taking every measure to make sure we abide by the CDC guidelines and recommendations for physical distancing. Here are some of the new implementations we have made:
- All guests will need to enter through the main entrance. Our side doors are exits only. This will allow us to accurately monitor our occupancy rate.
- We have placed queue markers by the front desk to designate where groups should stand while in line.
- We are operating at half capacity to allow for a single lane buffer between lanes.
- Couches on the unused lanes will be closed off so that bowlers from the neighboring lanes cannot be in an area that is too close to another group.
- Lane tables are arranged at least 6 feet apart.
- Groups will bowl on single lanes with no more than 5 people per lane.
We are adhering to the Emergency Order issued by Broward County and requiring the wearing of masks or similar facial coverings for entry into the facility.
Please note that our employees are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
Absolutely! While we have thorough sanitation processes in place for both our house balls and rental shoes, we also welcome guests to bring their own.
We will even be sanitizing the ball returns after each group finishes their bowling, so guests can be assured that they are placing their bowling ball on a sanitized surface.
For now, we're saying goodbye to standard pricing and hello to specials! We'll be running a special all, day every day! Check out the schedule here.
Since we will be operating at half capacity for a bit, we are still working on the best way to safely floor league bowlers again. Please be assured that this is a priority for us and the bowling community at large, and we are continually discussing this topic with fellow industry partners.
Absolutely! We will gladly accommodate both reservations and walk-ins.
If you'd like to make a reservation, please call us at (954) 749-1400. Please note that reserved lanes can only be held for 15 minutes past the reservation time.
Of course! When hunger strikes, we've got you covered! You can order anything off the menu--includes our full bar, too! While there are no limits when it comes to what you can order, you will notice a few changes to our food and beverage operations:
- Each group will receive a new, disposable copy of our menu. A member of our team will personally greet you at your lane to provide you with your menu. All copies are one-time use only. Feel free to take yours home and stick it on your fridge--you'll be glad you did.
- All glassware will be replaced with disposable cups.
- We will not be selling pitchers of any beverage at this time.
- We are temporarily suspending use of communal dispensers for coffee, condiments, straws, etc.
- While we will be offering lane service, you may also walk up to the café window to place your order. We have a plexiglass barrier as well as floor tape to designate a safe distance between patrons.
- We will not have bar or restaurant seating available at this time.
Our arcade will not be open during our initial reopening phase. While it will be in the near future, our primary focus at this time is to provide a high level of attention to cleaning, sanitizing, and personalized guest service.
We could all use a little celebration! When we say little, we mean that literally. Until further notice, we will only be able to accommodate parties of 10 people or less. Please note that all parties must be pre-booked through our Activities Office and require a signed agreement and deposit
Get started with booking your event here!
Absolutely! We are still offering our 2 awesome walk-in package deals! Check out our pricing page for all the details!
Please contact your league officers to find out the status of your league.
Until then, please be assured:
- Your prize monies are safe and secured.
- All prepaid fees will be refunded if the league does not finish.
- Depending on when we are able to reopen, and as determined by each league in accordance with the schedule, any missed weeks may be made up to finish out the season.
All reservations that have been paid for will be fully refunded if the reservations were during a mandatory closure period.
Our dedicated event team would love to help you reschedule your event with us, and will gladly apply any received event deposits toward your next scheduled event.
If you have any questions, please contact our Event and Sales Coordinator, Maria, at email@example.com
Yes, all patrons who are participating in bowling are required to wear bowling shoes. If you've ever wondered why, then continue reading!
Whether rented in-center or owned by the bowler, bowling shoes are meant to be worn specifically when bowling (so not outside or in non-bowling venues). This decreases the likelihood of errant rocks, dirt, and even gum being tracked onto the approaches. We need the approaches to be kept as clean as possible to ensure the safety of our guests (imagine stepping in gum or sliding on a rock as you go to throw the ball down the lane). Bowling shoes also provide a gentle slide that will facilitate you bowling your best game!
No shoes of your own? No problem! You can rent shoes for $4 per person. If you're in on our AYCB or Rockin' Bowl specials, we include use of rental shoes in the bowling price.
It’s a tough job being a bumper. While bumpers are designed to withstand impact, they do have a threshold for the amount of force and weight they can tolerate before becoming damaged and needing to be repaired.
Damaged lane(s) needing repair are not operating at their full capacity. It is our mission to create a top-notch experience for all guests, and having equipment that operates at its full capacity is essential for optimal enjoyment.
To ensure the integrity of our equipment, we ask for all guests' understanding of our Bumper Basics. Our basics were established with intentional thought based on years of experience.
- Guest must be 12 years of age or younger.
- Guest must be 58" in height (4' 10") or shorter.
- Guest must use a bowling ball that weighs 10 pounds or less.
- Guest will have a memorably fun time with or without bumpers.
Due to the high demand for our offer, it is not possible to reserve lanes. All Groupon customers are accommodated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Groupons may be used any day of the week; however, there are times that we are unable to accommodate Groupon customers due to event bookings, scheduled league play, and specials.
Groupons may not be used during Rockin' Bowl. All Groupon lanes will be shut off at the start of our Rockin' Bowl session.
- The latest time we accept Groupons on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday is 7:45 PM.
This means you must be in the building and on your lane by 7:45 PM, regardless of whether or not there is a waiting list. We recommend that you give us a call 30 minutes before you plan on coming in so that we can give yo a better idea of our lane availability.